Enrollment for International Students

Enrollment for new international students:
Step1 Read the information sheets (Student’s Manual included) and go to the Office for International Students' Affairs to do the registration (located on the 2/F of the Liyuan No.6 Dormitory).
Step2 -Self-supported students pay the tuition, registration fee and the insurance fee;
          -Chinese Government Scholarship students get the placement fee and the first month living allowance. 
Step3 Examine the application form for Change of VISA type or Residence Permit Application Form with a signature and a stamp. 
Step4 Have a physical examination and get a medical certificate in the Zhuhai International Travel Healthcare Center.
Step5 Get the certification for Change of VISA type or Residence Permit Procedure in Municipal Public Security Bureau. 
Step6 Claim the enrollment certificate.

Registration for continuing study in SYSU:
Step1 Pay for tuition 
Step2 Receive the enrollment certificate in the Office for the International Student’s Affairs 

Registration for short-term-visit students (more than 7 days):
Step1 Fill in the “Application Form for the Enrollment of International Students at Sun Yat-sen University”
Step2 Hand in a photocopy of the passport (the page with a photo) and the visa, the confirmed letter issued by the faculty or the invitation letter, study schedule, and accommodation information to the Office for the International Student's Affairs.

School on Social Media

Follow us on WeChat

ISA Acount: sis_isa

SIS News Center Account: sisnews

Contact Us

Address: School of International Studies, 10th F/L, Administrating Building, Sun Yat-sen University(Zhuhai Campus), Tangjia, 519082, Zhuhai, Guangdong, China
Code: 519082
Tel: (86756)3668046
Fax: (86756)3668537